I’m visiting New York for the first time! I’ll be traveling with my mom and Christine (my brother’s fiance). :]
So there will be minimal blog posts until then since I didn’t bring my laptop. We are definitely visiting the fabric/garment district - expect me to come back with some amazing fabric (I hope!). Any suggestions for other must see thing in the city?
- thepinkqueen said: Have fun! :)
- frosttenchi said: You should visit my spa! Bliss. I can get you a discount ^_^
- macbethedge answered: moma is free on friday, central park is really cute and union square is a nice area to sit at stare at people, is fun
- idreamofosaka said: The beach! Brighton Beach in Brooklyn is really nice! Minus the seaweed haha! I go there frequently :P!
- liliesinmycereal answered: You could go to any number of museums. I think I went to MOMA and got a lot of inspiration to make new stuff.
- genderphobia likes this
- szmoon posted this