Hey so I just found your site and I’m pretty sure you’re totally the coolest ever :D
- Aww thank youu ♥ ♥
Thank you SO Much for making the “How to make an Eyeball shirt” tutorial! It looks really wonderful!
- Aw no problem, glad you liked it! :]]
omg I love what you create oAo!!!! How can I buy fabrics that your lovely daddy brought you to Cina çWç?
- Thank you! :] The only other places I’ve seen a lot of sparkley fabrics is in LA’s garment district (I’m sure places like New York have them too). But the fabrics my dad got were wayy cheaper in China
Have you got any of the negative effects of blogging? Like stalkers or hate mail? And if so, how do you deal with them? (I had to shut down my previous site coz of a stalker who was from my city and threatened to kill me, bothered the people on my list etc… nice :/)
- I’ve only ever gotten a few hateful/mean messages, mostly about my hair or the way I dress. In those cases, I answer them and let them know that yes, maybe I look strange, but I’m happy doing it and you’re just proving that I look out of the ordinary (which is a plus in my book). Once in awhile I will have random people start posting comments or sending messages that aren’t necessarily hateful or threatening, but made me slightly uncomfortable so I blocked them (on facebook, or through my blog’s commenting system).
- The only advice I really have is that if something is making you uncomfortable, do not hesitate to A) ignore the person, B) tell someone about it (not sure of your age, but it goes for any age really) or C) block the source that’s making you uncomfortable. And though it seems like a common warning I’ll repeat it here anyway; NEVER give out personal info like phone numbers, addresses, even your current school/location if you aren’t ABSOLUTELY sure of the situation. Even using your real name/last name is a bad idea if you are worried about stalkers. Hope that helps a little.. and I’m always here if you need more advice! :]
You know the galaxy print, I’m doing textiles in school&I wanted to know whether you thought it would be okay to do galaxy on a dress and what material would be best!x
- If you want to handpaint the design, a non-sheer fabric with a rough surface (meaning not shiny like vinyl, because the paint won’t stay as well) would probably work best. If you are purchasing the fabric, any type of material would work depending on the type of dress you are making. :] I’ve seen galaxy designs at Spoonflower.com, and you can order many types of fabric there. Hope that helps!