For your ‘glitch art’ tutorial, what text editor did you use on windows and on your mac? i was trying to figure it out but I can’t seem to, haha!
- I think I used TextEdit on the mac and Wordpad on Windows. :]
Heeeeey lovely Selina! I have a problem! I bought these white short sneackers and I don’t know what todo with them! Maybe you could help me in finding something cool to paint on them? You’re such a creative person! Thanks anyway and keep on beeing so great!
- Hi! When I think of awesome, painted sneakers I two artists immediately come to mind: Bobsmade and Acrylicana. I can never look at their work without feeling colorful and inspired. ;p Hope that helps, and thanks! :]
Hi lovely! Wondering if the notes glitch on your giveaway was ever fixed, I’m also holding a giveaway on my other blog and I can’t see most of the notes :(
- No I haven’t gotten it fixed yet. :c I can still only see the first 30 or so notes still..
Hey lovely, when making the flower headpiece I was wondering how you end it? Thank you! xx
- The floral tape should be sticky enough (when you stretch it) to just stay put when you end it. But if you’re worried it will start unraveling, you can brush a thin layer of glue over the ending. :]
What dye(s) do you use to get that PERFECT lilac/lavender color? Too cute, miss! ;]
- Aw thanks! I use a tiny bit of Pravana Chromasilk Violet and mix it with a TON of conditioner. :] Nikkilipstick has a great tutorial~
i just have a question about where you buy your studs, i went to a local Micheal’s store but they didn’t have any?
- The only local place I’ve been able to find studs at is Hobby Lobby. Other than that I buy them off ebay or etsy. :]