Your whole tutorial section—UNF. You’re amazing! <3
- Aw haha, thank you! ♥
herro! How did you get your hair to go nicely blonde yet still looks healthy? I have dark asian hair and I want to go blonde so colours hold onto it better but don’t know how to get it to your blonde!!!!
- Hi! My hair is naturally a dark brown and is pretty thick, but thinner than standard asian hair. It takes 2 or 3 rounds of bleach to get it that blond ( I use L’oreal Quick Blue bleach with Ion volume 30 developer, and leave it in around 20 minutes.)
- The best time to bleach is after you haven’t washed your hair for awhile, so the natural oils can help protect it. It’s also best to wait a couple weeks between each time you bleach. You also want to strongly condition your hair after bleaching, and use a decent conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- But there is always a risk of permanently damaging your with bleach! So if you have any doubts it is probably best to go to a professional. :] Hope that helps!
I bet you get this all the time, but you are so perf!! You’re an inspiration on so many levels!! Keep it up :3
- Aw you’re too sweet, thank you ♥ ♥
hi how did you sew on the yarn on the eyeball sweater you made? :) it’s pretty awesome and I wanna make my own but I’m a total dummy when it comes to sewing ‘cause I’m new to this DIY stuff :(
- I used a variation of the chain stitch ( http://www.wikihow.com/Sew-Chain-Stitch ). I say variation because I’m pretty sure I was doing something completely wrong compared to what the actual stitch is supposed to be like. :p
- As a DIY-er, just keep messing around until you get something you like. You can follow how-tos and such to get you started, but the most important thing is that you’re happy with your work. :D
:D :D :D I WAS THE ONE AT FOREVER 21! I was honestly like freaking out when I saw you! So happy I got to meet you!!
- Aw so glad I know your tumblr now! I really wanted to let you know you made my day, thank you! ♥
little kids should love you! play games with them, don’t ask them about school (because everyone always does), and teach them how to put studs on things, you’ll be cool forever :P
- Haha thanks for the advice! I’m not sure if they would be interested in studs.. but maybe I could teach them to make something else? Or just stay shy forever.. haha :p
What them do you use for your blog? Desperatly looking for something else and fun to customize than what Tumblr has to offer. D:
- I made my theme by editing the html and css of the basic Redux theme tumblr offers. :]