A long overdue messages answered post, sorry about that everyone! As always, feel free to send me questions and comments. :] I usually answer non-anonymous messages more quickly and save the anonymous ones for weekly posts like this~
gahh I don’t think I looked at your page enough when I came across it, I went all the way to page 86 o.o Anyways, you are very creative, and nice colors and I love your cat Toast, so so cute and fluffy omg haha :) cute name too. And your so talented. Omg, i’v done some sewing before and loved crafts but never did anything like you haha, very good. :O Anyways :) nice page.
- Aww, that means a lot to me, thank you so much! ♥
I like your new theme, It’s like I’m in the future :3 hehe. I like how you included yourself on your banner on top :D
- Yay, thanks for the feedback! Glad to know you like it c;
your new theme seriously hurts my eyes
- Hahaha, whoops, was still in the process of fixing up the colors, hopefully it’s slightly more bearable now. ;p
i really dig the new look of your blog
- Yay thank you! c;
Are those Minnie mouse sweats? You’re frickin’ cute.
- Yep! Super fuzzy and comfy too. c; Thanks!
People like you are what make the internet a great place.
- Aw, haha thank you ^^;
What do you usually do with a belt after you de-stud it?
- If the holes from the studs are too visible I’ll usually get rid of it, since I don’t actually wear belts. But you can always decorate them with something (rhinestones!) to cover up the holes and wear them. :]
hello! :0 I was wondering where you got your skeleton leggings? :) They are so cute!
- Hi! I got them at walmart during halloween time. :] I think you can get them on ebay too~