Have you just really had the urge to dress up for no particular reason? Well, that’s what I did last night after work~ I’ve been feeling a little blah lately, and what better way to solve that then making yourself feel pretty?~
I’ve been listening to a lot of Iggy Azalea this week, so that may have influenced my fashion choices a little bit, haha. I also wanted to try wearing things that I haven’t really gotten the chance to wear out yet. :]
I’m so in love with this faux fur jacket! Nic, my Knickerocker boss, gifted it to me after I mentioned how I’ve been trying to find one on ebay the past couple of weeks. She handmade it, can you believe it?
I’m still trying to decide whether or not I want to dye it a pastel color… A soft pink, mint or lavender would be amazingg.
- Faux Fur Jacket: Handmade by Nic, my Knickerocker boss
- Sequin Bodysuit: $5 at the Unif sample sale a few months ago
- Rhinestone Choker: Dolls Kill
- Iridescent Bracelets: Forever21
- Holographic Heels: Purchased online (I can’t quite remember from which store at the moment..) and altered by me
I feel so lucky to have as awesome a boyfriend as Mike, who will help me take photos whenever I need them. ♡ What would I do without him? ;p